[MiNT] CT2b and Memory Protect

I have experienced something strange (again ;-)

With MINT030.PRG in my autofolder (v1.15.12) memory protect should be
switched on. But with my CT2b Falcon it is switched on in normal mode, but
switched off in in turbo mode. This is shown with a message during boot
up, and confirmed in the mintset.acc panel. Is this normal CT2b behaviour
or is it just my wacko falco again ?

Version 1.16 did run with memory protect in turbomode, but I had several
other problems. I'll just wait for a stable and official release, I'm in
no hurry.

Other subject: I have seen that the mint kernels in the easymint folder,
those are installed in the auto folder, are not identical with the ones
from the rpm package (the ones that are installed in /boot/kernel). The
easymint mintxxx.prg files each are 4 bytes bigger. No big deal, since
they both seem to work equally good. Just a strange detail.