[MiNT] XaAES + (n_dlg | wdialog)

Hi

The problems caused by wdialog and n_dlg are starting to annoy me.
Hooking into the AES vector is something that doesnt fit in the concept of XaAES.

XaAES seems to be good enough now that it is tantalizing to run Jinnee or Ease under
XaAES. But these programs are really designed to run with MagiC.

So as long as I have *not* implemented all the MagiC extensions native in XaAES
programs that need MagiC extensions are not yet supported.

Note that a significant part of the problems is also caused by the fact that many
of such programs do not use the info provided by objc_sysvar & appl_getinfo exhaustively.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl