Re: [MiNT] 2 Problems/bugs in Toswin 2.7

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Standa Opichal wrote:

> second only simple window terminal emulation. The terminal emulation might
> be programmed as the SLB to not to load multiple times. In other words the
> terminal emulation SLB would get used by the tosrun.app which would simply
> use the SLB for everything.

Don't we already have shared memory functionality taking care of that?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at my early days as a MiNT user I was told
that when for example starting two instances of the same program, most of
the code part of the program would be shared memory. Or did I dream that?
:)

Maurits.

--
 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |