Re: [MiNT] 2 Problems/bugs in Toswin 2.7

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:07:01 +0100, Thomas Binder wrote:
>
> > Well, as TosWin2 itself treats TTPs as GEM applications (they
> > appear in the task list when using CTRL-ALT-TAB, appl_find()
> > returns them, etc.), he has got a point.
>
> It doesn't behave like that here (N.AES 2.0.0, current TosWin). TosWin
> appears only once in the application list.

I can only speak for naes 1.2
I noticed that the window (belonging to toswin2) stays on the screen after the TTP
has finished. Possibly because of some hold option.
In this situation the entry in the tasklist has gone.

I have seen that when the TTP do not finish, they have entries in the tasklist
alongside toswin2.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl