[MiNT] [MiNT]STing and MiNT

Is it possible to run STing under MiNT/N.AES 2.0?
Why?  I've dynalink SCSI/ethernet and drivers for STing.

I've been trying with no modules in the mint folder (such as sting.xdd), and
nothing more than the mint kernel, and the AES.  Also tried with various modules
enabled.
Really the only one I NEED is the ext2 file system capability.

I've tried the ra_yeild application on the STing site as well.

I'm not sure the mint kernel I have have atm...I'm thinking something like 1.15.
It's one of the latest ones that came in an EasyMint install.  I also have tried
the mint kernel that comes with N.AES.

So far, everything I've tried, the system comes to a grinding halt a few seconds
after it boots the desktop.

If anyone knows a way to get it running...please respond.

Thanks,
Brian