Re: [MiNT] XaAES

On Út, 2003-03-11 at 01:13, Bohdan Milar wrote:
> > > EmuTOS+FreeMiNT+latest_XaAES. Ex.: Ctrl+N simply types "n" in the Qed

> > It's not the fault of Aranym or EmuTos ;)

It was partly an EmuTOS' fault as was later confirmed by me. Latest
release of EmuTOS does not suffer from this bug.

> I can confirm this. The same behaviour under MiNT with XaAES on:
> - my TT030 (TOS 3.06) - KGMD transformed to SpareMiNT
> - my Falcon030 (TOS 4.04) - SpareMiNT installed by OSMD (soon on my web site)
> - my wife's Falcon030 (TOS 4.04) - just MiNT.PRG + XaAES (+ TeraDesk)
> - ARAnyM/Linux (TOS 4.04) - just MiNT.PRG + XaAES (+ TeraDesk)
>
> GEM applications don't react to ctrl and alt keys.

Do you have any TSR programs installed? Try to boot without them. XaAES
counts on conterm's (system variable) 3th bit being set which seems to
be true for TOS after reboot. Maybe some of your TSRs disable this bit.

Anyway, we'll add setting of the 3th bit of conterm to XaAES init
routine.

Petr