Re: [MiNT] XaAES (fwd)

On St, 2003-03-19 at 15:40, Standa Opichal wrote:
> Again moving the private discussion to the mailing list...

hopefully Olivier reads this list.

> No problem with this driver, but slow. The problem come in a part XAAES
> use the xdd and for an other part use vq_mouse() this is very strange

Have you asked Henk for explanation? There might be a reason for this.

> I wan't erase access to mouse with vdi function.

I'd say it should be done the other way round. I.e. remove moose.xdd and
use the (f)VDI's new functions (not yet written).

> So I suppose the problem come with my patch for bug of MU_TIMER use in
> evnt_multi() (it's use as evnt_timer()!)

you seem to do too many changes at once. Can you isolate just a patch
for the edit fields, for example? So it could be quickly commited to CVS
and you had less code to worry about.

> test in same time because my winAranym can't access to local filesystem
> under win98 and I have no way more for test except at work the day after!

Well. You surely can go back to ARAnyM 0.7.0 with the old MetaDOS driver
if the new one really gives you troubles. Or wait a moment for the new
release where the new aranym.xfs should work better than ever.

> and I don't understand why?!!! So I have decide to revue most of mouse
> gestion.

If you don't understand why then ask the original author. That's the
best idea, I think.

Petr