Re: [MiNT] Cookie Jar problem

> That makes apps that needs GlueSTiK becouse they utilize STiK stack
> unusable, becouse they do not have STiK cookie n their own Cookie Jar.
>
> Fix proposal: copy cookies created by all TSRs with Ssystem() to a
> "Global Cookie Jar".

As I said on the IRC, I'll see :) For now, if someone _needs_ to use such
programs, please compile the kernel -DJAR_PRIVATE. This will bring the
previous behaviour back.

Generally, the Cookie Jar isn't a place for pointers. Also no application
programs should store any cookies in it. I once postulated to change the
DHST protocol for example, so that it would not rely on a cookie placed by
the DHST server. The DHST clients should simply be updated to search for
the DHST server another way (like for AVSERVER for example), or they won't
work.

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.