Re: [MiNT] Cookie Jar problem

Hello!

> As I said on the IRC, I'll see :) For now, if someone _needs_ to use such
> programs, please compile the kernel -DJAR_PRIVATE. This will bring the
> previous behaviour back.
>
> Generally, the Cookie Jar isn't a place for pointers. Also no application
> programs should store any cookies in it.

I aggree with you but the situation is not so easy. The protocols like
XHDI, SCSIDRV, STIK and so on are widely used now.

We need at least a method to get the current gateways and established
protocols working (it should be enough if Ssystem cookie install will
install the cookie jar globally for all applications).

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060