Re: [MiNT] Cookie Jar problem

Hi!

> > I apparently don't understand the idea then. Please explain.
>
> Hmm, that's your own idea that every process have it's private cookie jar,
> or? If Ssystem() update all cookie jars from all applications and the
> master cookie jar then the new cookie jar is known to all applications, or
> not?

Exactly. And if Ssystem() updates all the cookie jars, it is as if there
would be one cookie jar again, so the entire modification to supply
processes with private copies of the cookie jar is pointless.

And it is pointless because with Ssystem() any process can still freely
manipulate the cookie jar _including_ a possibility of destroying or
damaging all of the contents in all the copies, which would affect all
processes.

> This is exactly the same as the current gluestik.prg at the moment do.

So where is the real problem?

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.