Re: [MiNT] Cookie Jar problem

> But if you're going to improve the security of kernel up to a point
> where these good old apps stop working, it kills the whole platform.

This is a very good analysis, Petr, but I must ask you to send me an exact
list of applications which are broken by that (except STiK stuff, which we
already know about, and a solution is possible I think).

Then, as I said, if it turns over that there are unfixable problems with
running some killingly needed applications under MiNT with private cookie
jar, I'll cancel all the idea.

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.