[MiNT] muc.lists.mint (Was: line-endings and MiNT-Lib?)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Teemu Hukkanen wrote:

> As you can see from the Google URL, the list is gatewayed to
> muc.lists.mint, I do not know who is doing this,

Yes, that still is one big mistery. I asked about this on the list several
times already (a few years ago) because I wasn't really happy with this,
giving a lot of effort not to get my email address exposed to newsgroups
and then discovered that all my postings to this list were mirrored on a
newsgroup. No wonder my address is flooded with spam. :)

So still nobody knows who drives muc.lists.mint?

Maurits.