[MiNT] TWSM/2 and XaAES (was: Re: [?] appl_tplay() and appl_trecord())

Le Jeudi 17 Avril 2003 11:14, Standa Opichal a écrit :
> BTW: What other problems do you have with XaAES? We are definitely willing
> to work on that so that it will be usable for every FreeMiNT user. Please
> feel free to send feedback as it is very welcome.

While we are at it, TWSM/2[*] does not work with XaAES: more precisely all
seems to work fine except that virtual desktop switching does not work! :-(
(I told this to Henk some weeks/months ago but he had already decided retiring
from XaAES development.)

Well, it may very well be that it uses an ugly illegal method to achieve this,
but I hope not!

FYI I have a registered version and can beta-test at will!

[*]: A very handy virtual desktop thingy, see here (in German):
http://www.thomaskuenneth.de/de_twsm.html