Re: [MiNT] [?] appl_tplay() and appl_trecord()

Hi Francois!

These functions should work properly in XaAES, please test it and report
the results (the best place is the FreeMiNT list - mint@fishpool.com -

BTW: What other problems do you have with XaAES? We are definitely willing
to work on that so that it will be usable for every FreeMiNT user. Please
feel free to send feedback as it is very welcome.

regards

STan