[MiNT] system freezes while cvs checkout

Hi!

I do have a very annoying problem:

I wanted to checkout the latest freemint sources. I used my Milan to
do this. It has a rtl8139 ethernet card and I use Odd's latest driver.

The first few files always get transferred properly but then suddenly
the system freezes totally. Nothing I can do except hit the reset
button.

The same thing happens if I transfer huge (many MBs) files via ftp.
After a while the system simply freezes.

Has anyone else got a problem like this? Is that a driver problem?

In the meantime I use the latest kernel and inet4.xdd and such (cross
compiled). It still happens. Anyone using Odd's driver on a Milan?

Cheers, Ingo =;->