Re: [MiNT] system freezes while cvs checkout

> I wanted to checkout the latest freemint sources. I used my Milan to
> do this. It has a rtl8139 ethernet card and I use Odd's latest driver.
>
> The first few files always get transferred properly but then suddenly
> the system freezes totally. Nothing I can do except hit the reset
> button.
>
> The same thing happens if I transfer huge (many MBs) files via ftp.
> After a while the system simply freezes.
>
> Has anyone else got a problem like this? Is that a driver problem?

Some time ago Adam has reported similar problems with his PLIP connection.
Looks like it is a mintnet problem.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).