Re: [MiNT] ppp problem

Seems like a good idea to me. But, there is more than that file
to look at.

ppp/options
 lock
pap-secrets
 jimd11@mindspring.com  *  password
pppchat
 TIMEOUT 60
 ABORT "NO DIALTONE"
 ABORT "NO CARRIER"
 ABORT "BUSY"
 ABORT ERROR"
 "" ATZ
 OK atdt419-324-2734
 CONNECT
peers/mindspring
/dev/Serial2
115200
crtscts
modem
defaultroute
noauth
novj
debug
passive
show-password
0.0.0.0:
user jimd11@mindspring.com
connect "/usr/bin/chat -f /etc/ppp/pppchat

called with pppd call mindspring

Any obvious problems?

Jim