[MiNT] Help system crash!

HI guys,

  My little Mega4 fell off the table and my disk died.  I have recovered
and reformated the disk but all my compilers and utilities, MINT and
GCC,and LATTICE are gone.  Since, all my ATARI stuff,
disks and what not, printers and other stuff were in the Mover's Load
that was hijacked.

I no longer have the installation disks for LATTICE 5.6   If someone
could ship me a zip with 68000 Lattice in it so I can reinstall the
system,It would move me down the road to recovery..

  I am gradually rebuilding my MINT system,  but I had done a great deal
of work to get the system up and running.

  My falcon now has 16 megs of memory and a new hd.  I would even like
to install Mint/and or Linux on the 68030.  And Lattice.

  So I am appealing for help rebuilding my 68000 system. I still do not
have a 68000 sane GZIP.
  I have a working tar and zip and zoo.  To get around this, I reformat
things under Slackware Linux and zoo them up.

    josephus