Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

That's a possibility. Yes, leaving out a lot of details, I have
that package installed, but have never used it. Have, in general,
used X-windows before, but never from MiNT.

I will give that a try. The TosWin topic will have to wait until
I learn to program termcap files. The ansi.sys-old file has
something that somehow tic does not understand, and that file
does not want to be changed, because it is included in a lot of
other files.  Have the termcap source printed out for
investigation, and am presently all out of paper.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |