Re: [MiNT] Telnet?

Funny you should say that!

Tic, on my machine, takes the latest and largest termcap file,
found on the SpareMinT site, and compiles it with two errors.
There is an unexpected character in ansisys-old, and the string
ST-52 appears twice in the source code.

Moved that source code to my NetBSD host, ran tic on it, and got
mostly errors and no output.

Somehow I get the idea that Berkelely people got out of the loop
of ncurses development in 1993, and work continued on that for at
least a couple more years. So their tic does not compile a later
termcap source file.

First, I compared their vt100 and my vt100, and two other files,
and found them identical. Then I moved all my terminfos to my
host, in ~/.terminfo.

There is still something wrong, but it is not terminfo now.
Perhaps it is a window setting in TosWin. I have a German English
dictionary, and maybe I have misunderstood something.

When I am done with that, I might need some more advice, but the
problems I had with terminfo must be gone. I get no complaints
that tw100 is not available.

Oh, tw52-m is probably what I need. This monitor is a TTM195.

How do you set TosWin to mono?

Jim