Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

This may be a duplicate. Host seems to have run out of memory,
and Pine crashed.

I have installed that entire package several times. Whenever MiNT
has a kernel error, my MiNT drive dies. Other than a complete
restart of EasyMiNT, I have found that by formatting the drive,
partitioning the drive, installing a file system on the drive,
and restoring from a file backup, I get a working MiNT system. No
other combination seems to work.

At least I thought I had a working MiNT system. X.app runs, and
opens a window that will not take input. Xterm runs, says it
cannot find a font it can use, calls x.app, and I get a useless
window.

This has been known to work. Do I do another install, or is it
just that my fingers are working in the wrong order?

First, what should happen? Then, if possible, my fingers would
like to know what to do to make it happen.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |