Re: [MiNT] Freemint

Hi,

Frank Naumann wrote:
What have I to do for exporting some adresses (samba, like in mint98) of my
hades that any pc can get some files from my hades?

There is no samba package yet. But you can copy over the samba from the
mint98 distribution and use it (it's under mint98 somewehere under
/usr/local/samba if I remember correctly).

Alternatively set up an FTP server on your MiNT box. You can then define it as web folder on the MS-DOS clients, and it looks more or less like a Samba share there.

Not really that safe, but ok for a LAN.

Ciao

Guido
--