Re: [MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

Hi,

  Mr. Pursell, Mr. Skancke, please, leave to live our platform (I mean
Atari/TOS). I know your opinions. Probably everybody know your opinions.
  Your VOMIT are very "interesting". What do you know about ARAnyM?
  Mr. Skancke (some years ago, Odd :-( I thought that you are clever man
years ago. My mistake...
  I apologize everybody (except Mr. Pursell and Mr. Skancke) for this
e-mail. I typically don't send this type of e-mails.
  Best regards,

       Milan Jurik