Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: Shutdown() discussion

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> Petr
>
> P.S. Interesting how many things can be hidden in a Shutdown() thread.

 Well, that is because this isnt really about Shutdown() itself, but how
to add support for new hardware as a whole. Anyones attempt or suggestion
to add hardware-support (and NatFeat falls into this category) directly
into the kernel itself instead of the legal XDD way, will generate a
reaction from me. I dont think anyone would like me putting EtherNEC code
directly into the kernel.

--
 Regards,

 Odd Skancke - ozk.atari.org - http://assemsoft.atari.org