Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: Re[2]: Shutdown() discussion

V Pá, 12. 12. 2003 v 21:56, Ingo Schmidt píše:
> Hi Petr!

Ingo,

> I didn't REQUEST a feature in fvdi. I just wanted to point out that what you
> wrote in that particular mail was (please dont take offence again) nonsense.

I said sorry in the previous mail so now I'll add some more technical
info. I have run briefly through my Inbox and found out that I
exchanged  no less than 15 or even 20 mails with Johan exactly about
this VT52 text output in May last year. I was really harsh at him but he
was polite all the time and explained very patiently why it can't be
done, or why he thinks it should not be done. It would be best if I set
up the mails somewhere on web (forwarding 20 mails to this list would
not be welcomed) as the mails are really full of interesting technical
details.

He also sent me some versions of BCONOUT and as I didn't find the
BCONOUT in the ARAnyM archive I'll add it there so that everyone can
inspect it and perhaps come up with a fix for the time period between
fVDI start and AES start.

Petr