Re: [MiNT] MiNT, CT60 and power off

> Sorry to send this twice, Konrad. I forgot to update "to:" field
> again...

No problem, I have problems with this too (not update or unnecesarily
update).

> There is one big difference between rebooting, or shuting down ARAnyM
> and powering off the CT60 : the internal hard disk is powered off
> too. If its write cache is enabled, it is powered off before it has a
> chance to write to the disk what sync did some milliseconds before...

Yes, you all (you, Thomas and Julian) are right, this is the most possible
reason. I think that a second of delay should be enough for now?

I am not an disk driver expert, but cannot these commands be sent via XHDI
or (better) SCSIDRV?

> I already explained this here some days ago... But it looks like
> there were too many post in this list at that time.

Honestly I haven't see your mail about it lately.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).