[MiNT] FATFS rename problem

Hi all!

I've just tested the new Teradesk 3.0. It works pretty well here so far.
After my tests I wanted to rename the folder C:\TERADESK to C:\TERA_30,
bug it seems the folder is locked for changes (after quitting the
application, of course). I can delete all the file within the folder, but
I can't delete or rename the folder itself. It seems like there is
something missing in process termination code.... However this doesn't
happen on ext2.

Anybody?

regards

STan

PS: This doesn't necesarilly relate to teradesk. It "works" the same way
by any application.