Re: [MiNT] fVDI issues

> So finally there is no difference between me and you except that you
> want todo the second step before the first step.

Depends what you define as the first and the second step.

> You still need the integration and support of the kernel.

Even any current AES needs kernel support, right? There's no life without
the kernel support, actually. "I" just don't see the necessity of TOTAL
integration of the ENTIRE AES with the kernel :-)

> So sorting
> something out into user space can you do much easier after you have an
> working aes module.

Perhaps.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).