[MiNT] XaAES shutdown actually reboots

Hi,

I thought that XaAES's Halt function would call MiNT's shutdown but it
doesn't seem so. At least on yesterday released AFROS the XaAES Halt
function reboots the system (and it's weird - it waits for a two or
three seconds when one thinks it's halted and then it suddenly reboots).

I looked in the source code briefly but didn't understand it - the
shutdown is defined or called at many places and I got lost in it. I
must admit I was in a hurry. But before I dig again maybe someone
familiar with the code could save me couple of hours and help me
pinpoint the problem?

Petr