Re: [MiNT] FATFS rename problem

Hi!

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 01:51:35PM +0100, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> > I, OTOH, can confirm that. It happened to me when I was
> > setting up the latest AFROS. Couldn't delete an empty folder.
> > So I went on doing something else for a while and later it was
> > possible to delete it (maybe after a reboot, I don't
> > remember).
>
> Yes, but I don't use XaAES :) So it may be that it is XaAES's
> bug, not related to FATFS.

AFAIR, on FATFS a directory cannot be deleted when it's still the
current working directory for a process. I have to admit that I
haven't used MiNT for some months now, so I don't know whether it
is possible to determine the CWD of a process using the new kernel
interface in /dont-remember (I mean the successor of /proc) ...

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de