Re: [MiNT] fVDI issues

> > If you're interested, I can send over, or post, the code for the current
> > fVDI function dispatcher (as has been mentioned, my CVS server is
> > currently down).
>
> How about hosting it on atariforge.net, with sparemint and all the related
> stuff ?

My current lack of working domain, web site, email and cvs server is
only temporary. It might even be fixed this weekend, with a bit of luck.

Anyway, I have what I consider good reasons to keep the code in my own
cvs repository. Among them the ability to access it from other internal
machines without allowing them any kind of internet access, and the
flexibility it allows me (for example, I intend to put the entire
history of fVDI in there, eventually). For now, another important
consideration is the way I can keep part of the fVDI source tree
completely private (necessary for the RageII driver, since it still uses
some non-free code from ATI).

I don't know if it is possible via atariforge, but I would be perfectly
willing to have that site redirect fVDI (and perhaps MGIF and QLem when
I get them into the cvs repository) cvs accesses to my site transparently.

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |
                        | so hard to do |  WWW:      http://www.klockars.net
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (fVDI, MGIFv5, QLem)