Re: [MiNT] fVDI issues

> > Also, gcc compilation of fVDI is still 'on the way'.
> > There have been two separate attempts so far to write a DevPac->gas
> > conversion package to deal with this, but neither was completed.
>
> I didn't give up my attempt yet ! :)

I'm very glad to hear that.  :-)

> I even planned to work on it this winter, but since we didn't have news from
> you, and your CVS was down, I missed motivation. I choosed to work on ARAnyM
> GUI instead.

I apologize for being mostly incommunicado for quite some time now.
As I mentioned on the ARAnyM list, there have been a lot of things
'in the way', and I'm so far behind on my email now that it's scary.

If anyone has tried to contact me about something, I'd suggest sending
another email (to the address I'm using to post here, for now), since
it is still likely to be a few weeks before I've caught up on all the
accumulated email.

> Well, my next free time slice is reserved for this. We should have a perl
> script able to convert Lattice assembler sources to GCC assembler format in a
> few weeks.

:-)

> Don't hesitate to send me a note if you really want to compile fVDI with gcc.

You already know you can count me in among those anxious to do so.

> This will help me finding motivation. The hardest part is to dive in the script
> again...

I can imagine that. Perl is often talked about as write-only language.  ;-)

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |
                        | so hard to do |  WWW:      http://www.klockars.net
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (fVDI, MGIFv5, QLem)