[MiNT] NTP client alpha binary available

Hi All!

I noticed some mails here in the list send with a wrong date. Adam
Klobukowski suggested NTP might be the solution - thanks Adam!

Could you give the ntpdate binary a try?
http://phoenix.inf.upol.cz/~opichals/files/ntpdate-ntp-4.2.0-alpha1.gz

I run it like this (found in RH9.0 /etc/init.d/ntpd script):

$ ntpdate -s -b -p 8 $NTP_SERVER_IP

It worked for me here today finaly after some porting effort. With this
command line it synchronizes the system time with the server. You can also
try to add the -d option to see more verbose output.

best regards

STan