Re: [MiNT] Samba

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 03:01, Petr B. Svoboda wrote:
> Already downloaded, thank you. What functions shouldn't work there, so I
> wouldn't report it as a bug ?
>
> With regards,
>                            Bye P.B.S
>
>                 --------------------------------------
>                 MILAN 060@60MHz  64MB RAM  S3-Trio64V2

I have only tested basic ability to mount a share.  I haven't tried
printing or having samba act as a domain controller but I suspect they
would work with mint lpd and mint printers, and hte domain controller
thing should just work since that's mostly internal.  What problem is
there is after a few mounts and unmounts or some file i/o it seems to
say on the client side when you try to mount "server memory exhausted"
That's the only known bug.

Thanks,
Mark