[MiNT] off topic: objc_edit() problem

HI,

This is probably not the place to ask this, but I don't know of a smarter
community than the MiNT one, so I ask this here.

I'm trying to allow the use of the mouse to position the text cursor within
an editable text field.  It almost works, I can click a char within a text
field and if I type a char it indeed appears where it should.  However the
AES does not position the cursor correctly, it seems to always appear at the
end of the field regardless.  Does anyone here know if objc_edit() is
faulty?  I am using Naes for my testing.

--
Lonny Pursell