Re: [MiNT] MiNT on TT

Hi!

First it is not exactly as it is witten there. On my TT MiNT 1.16 works nice,
but on my friend's TT MiNT is very weird. Unfortunately he cannot speak
English and I dont know exactly what is wrong. So it is very hard to explain.

MiNT freezes when AES (NAES) is running and he touch the keyboard (of course
not with every key stroke, but sometimes). When he use only mouse everything
is ok. Is possible to telnet to the machine and reboot it.

I don't know where is the core of problem. Maybe some debug version can help.

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org