Re: [MiNT] MiNT on TT

Hi!

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> > In the page I was referring to the state we got into among my friends.
> > They are still having problems with 1.16 on TTs, AES, etc...
>
> Funny that we hear nothing about it here. The only problem reported was from
> Jan, and (I guess) it is already fixed. What else?

Serial port networking (slip?) may be general 1.16 issue (it is in
todo.txt).

AESes are freezing (even with wakegem use) there.

I don't know what else. I don't want to be their speaker here. As I've
said I can debug most of the things in there myself, but not on a TT. So I
don't care that much.

BTW: The note on that website is acutaly from Jan.

STan