[MiNT] building libs from CVS

Hi,

I downloaded the latest gemlib, cflib, gemma from CVS yesterday.
While building I encounter the following problem:
Making all in cflib
make libcflib.a TARGET=""
cd .lib; make
m68k-atari-mint-gcc -I../../gemlib -fwritable-strings -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Winline -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Waggregate-return -c ../app_init.c -o app_init.o
../app_init.c: In function `init_app':
../app_init.c:68: error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts with asm clobber list ../app_init.c:68: error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts with asm clobber list
make[3]: *** [app_init.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [objs] Error 2
make[1]: *** [normal] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Is this a probable error with my cross-compiler or is the cvs source just not compiling because it isn't actualized?

Philipp