[MiNT] Misc. CT2b Problems

I'm at my wit's ends here....
I'm not even sure if it's a MiNT problem...but the only time I see it is when
trying to run MiNT.

I've got the EasyMiNT 1.4.1 distribution, and N_AES 2.0 installed.  Some things
have been added or updated since with RPM packages.  This is running on a Falcon
CT2b, Latest FLASH, with FPU, 14mb ST RAM, and 32mb Fast RAM.  HDDriver 7.93.
There's an EtherNEC installed with appropriate CT2b patched drivers.

Usually when trying to boot MiNTNP from a 'cold' machine....it goes nuts....I
can reboot a zillion times and get a bus error #2 bomb every single time MiNT
itself runs and gives its warning about encryption technology and threats of
removing a non memory protected boot option.

So...I figure to heck with MiNT, and use MagiC, or Geneva, or plain TOS with
narry a gripe about bus problems.  In Fact...things I do with the Non MiNT
setups tend to be 10 times more demanding on the bus than anything I've ever
attempted with MiNT I.E. d2d audio over SCSI, streaming audio over STing
w/Dynaport, etc...(ummm...booting MiNT without the wind and temperature being
perfect would be progress!).

The machine gets warm.....
Then that exact same MiNT setup boots and runs fine.
But then as the machine gets 'warmer', it's anybody's guess what'll happen if a
reboot is needed.

Strange strange strange that it'll boot on a warm machine but pitch fits and
lock up when freshly turned on.

Also....fsdsk or whatever it is called reports errors all the time on an ext2
partition I barely touch.  Plenty of sessions where the system loggers are about
all that ever writes to the thing.
Sometimes the screen goes black right after the disk check and just stays that
way...........no disk lights flutter....no key presses have any effect...nadda.

Finally....I never know what resolution N_AES will decide to boot itself
into....
It's different every time!  Even tho' I don't make any changes from boot to
boot.
I.E.  I'll get it up and running in 800X608X256 (using centscreen).  Next time
it might boot in this, or it might boot in monochrome 40column mode....the next
in TC....it's just plain kooky!
Any ideas what might cause this and how I might fix it?

Thanks,
Brian