Re: [MiNT] Misc. CT2b Problems

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:00:30 -0500, Brian J. Roland wrote:

> The machine gets warm.....
> Then that exact same MiNT setup boots and runs fine.
> But then as the machine gets 'warmer', it's anybody's guess what'll happen if a
> reboot is needed.
>
> Strange strange strange that it'll boot on a warm machine but pitch fits and
> lock up when freshly turned on.

If the problems are dependant on the temperature of your hardware, you
have a hardware problem. Is it possible to switch the CT2 to run the bus
at 16MHz instead of 25? If so, try that. It sounds like you have a bus/timing
problem, I did a lot of tuning and hacking to my own Falcon/Afterburner
a few years ago and experienced a *lot* of strange, subtle problems until
I got everything right.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/