[MiNT] FreeMiNT documentation

We all know (and Frank pointed it in 1.16b readme) that FreeMiNT
documentation is a subject of criticism.

So, here is my proposal:

Dump all docs we have now to old/ directory.

Start new documentation.

New dosumentation could contain theese documents:

1. FreeMiNT users guide - everything user should know.
2. FreeMiNT programmers guide - description of everything proggrammer needs
to know. Aditionally - information about incompatibilities wtih TOS, and
Magic. As Xaaes is now part of FreeMiNT, also AES calls, and in future maybe
VDI calls.
3. MiNTLib reference - description off mintlib. I know that most of it can
be found in generic libc reference, but there are some differences and
extras (like specific FreeMiNT includes), so we should have our own docs.
With things that are the same in mintlib and libc we could just copy&paste
if libc docs licence allows.

4. FreeMiNT kernel internals - everything that kernel developer should know.
Description of all structures, functions and ways kernel does things.
5. MiNTLib internals
6. Appendix - everything that do not fit above, like original Atari docs,
etc.

Most of it can be done by copying and restructurizing documentation already
present. The most important is in my opinion 1 and 2.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl