Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT documentation

> We all know (and Frank pointed it in 1.16b readme) that FreeMiNT
> documentation is a subject of criticism.
>
> So, here is my proposal:
>
> Dump all docs we have now to old/ directory.
>
> Start new documentation.

No, I disagree. You simply have no clue, what immense amount of boring work
is to write everything that from scratch. IIRC, Frank's suggestion was
before all "invent some sane format for the documentation". Then, when
invented, we can revise all the existing documentation, because it will have
to be converted anyways. "Revise" means re-use and update, not simply dump
and write from scratch.

Obviously, if you have time/knowledge/will to dump&write, you always can do
that :-)

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).