Re: [MiNT] MiNT on Coldfire

>> writes should not set these bits"). If there's some better way to
>> differentiate 68030 and 68040, I am all ears.
>
>> From linux-m68k Atari bootstrap (written by Arjan Knor, Robert de
>> Vries,
> Roman Hodek and Andreas Schwab, GPL):

I'd like to know, what instructions the Coldfire supports (and what
doesn't). I've written new, cleaner CPU detection routine for MiNT, but it
bases on CPUSH, which is present on 68040, and not on 68020/30. This routine
however will fail too, if the Coldfire has CPUSH instruction indentical to
68040/60.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).