Re: [MiNT] vlogin

Hi!

> I wonder, what are the benefits with a mousecursor for a loginscreen ?
> It seems like a lot of work for nothing ?

Well, vlogin is built on the top of my dialog lib, and it consist from
several dialogs. For the most features of vlogin, there is no need to use
mouse, bus some features (attached to non default buttons) are accesible
only by mouse.
Also there is already working option for moose.xdd (mouse vectors, code from
Cleancode by P. Mandin), but it is not optimal.

Regards, Gildor