Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

Hi,

1. After booting I see an alert: "pid 2 (update): block_IO (F): bio_writeout: RWABS fail (ignored, -13)"
Is this a problem or should I just 'click it away'?

-13 -> EROFS
Is your drive F write protected in some case?

You're right: I enabled is the bootsector protection of HDDriver (v7.83). F is an ext2 partition. What is this type of filesystem messing with the boot sector?

There seem to be a lot of "locks" and "freezes" which have to be resolved until I can really get to the internals of MiNT :-)

I don't understand, what "locks" and "freezes" do you mean (beside the things you mentioned)?

Stability: I.e. I just quit jinnee to get back to bash => FREEZE.
After reboot:
restarted XaAES using the command /c/mint/1-16-0/xaaes/xaloader.prg (= XaAES and jinnee loaded)
	switch to XaAES menu, select quit => FREEZE
Restarting again: same steps and it works alright.
If I want to switch between applications using CTRL+ALT+TAB => FREEZE.

Philipp

PS: I installed now the complete easymint set (i.e. network, developement and libs are added).
Network (Ping and FTP) is running nicely.