Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

Hello!

1. After booting I see an alert: "pid 2 (update): block_IO (F): bio_writeout: RWABS fail (ignored, -13)"
Is this a problem or should I just 'click it away'?

-13 -> EROFS
/* An attempt was made to modify something on a read-only file
   file system.  */

Is your drive F write protected in some case?

5. In mint.cnf you write "not recommended to enable VFAT on your bootdrive (C:)" but the distribution published already contains files which have long filenames: MINT\1-16-0\TBL\Switzerland* Perhaps the "tbl" folder should be moved out of "mint\1-16-0\" folder as most of the people won't install them anyway.
Further folder with long filenames: DRIVER\ASSEMS*

Right, that's not good.

There seem to be a lot of "locks" and "freezes" which have to be resolved until I can really get to the internals of MiNT :-)

I don't understand, what "locks" and "freezes" do you mean (beside the things you mentioned)?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060