Re: [MiNT] Bug in FATFS

Hi!

This looks like another problem presented by GFA editor which adds ".GFA" to the name even when it already contains an extension and therefore it is not found also on NEWFATS non-VFAT 8+3 partitions.

Isn't it a time to fix that? ;)

regards

STanda

Frank Naumann wrote:
Hello!

Well, Thing displays it as two folders, so does ls -l /c. Both under MiNT.
But ordinary TOS displays one as a regular file, named AUTO, and some
garbage as extension.

Looks like "auto." is accepted as filename (this is wrong on 8+3 for
sure).

Yes, my C: is FATFS without VFAT, purely 8+3.

Can you checkout after filesystem repair if my bugfix solve this problem?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060