Re: [MiNT] xaaes: benchmarktest old vs new ?

I'm a little bit surprising from MyAeS perf because It should be worst than XAAES, because it's a server and run always,

As Kronos don't benchmark AES it's very unlikely that you see a significant time consumption of an idle AES system on a fast machine (as long the AES is clever enough to free the CPU from time to time :-))

yes I'm agree (but the CPU part of Aranym without JIT is already twice slower than my MagicMac on PM8600 at 300Mhz, it's near a Milan 40 computer), I have test with MMU option 10 time slower, I have find diffrence! but not so much (XAAES : 58, MyAeS : 55) It's like I thought, so I'm confort with Kronos test.

Olivier