[MiNT] Any point for new whois? And testing Apache 1.3.31

I built the newer version of Whois under MiNT (the version debian
distributes) and was wondering if there was any point in packaging it for
use with MiNT.  It is suppose to find the correct registrar to query for
domain name/IP lookups and seems to work most of the time.  I still need
to mess with it some more to test, but so far, no problems.  Compiles out
of the box with just 2 lines added to the makefile, if I remember
correctly.

Also, I have Apache 1.3.31 built, and have been messing around with it on
my Falcon, seems to work, and does not seem to have the intermitant
problem with CGIs that the current version had (we discussed it here a
while back).  I'll upload it to the Sparemint repository in a week or
less, after I have some more time to mess with it.

Keith