Re: [MiNT] freemint 1.16.0b stability

Hello draco,

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> It's obviously useless to repeat the 100th time, that the alpha kernel is
> for testing and it would be very nice, if users try it out before a beta
> appears.

Personally I think that expecting people to bugtest your software, when
only sources over CVS is available, is a bit optimistic. Please  provide
binaries (say nightly builds like with other popular open source
projects) then I belive you'd have a lot more alpha-testers, me
included.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/